Can I Alternate TCA Peel with Q-switch & Fractional CO2 to Treat Acne Scars, Fine Lines, Sun Damage & Wrinkles?

Suncision of depressed acne scars, full ablative resurfacing and spot treatment with Fraxel Repair Laser

+1

I would recommend subcision of any depressed acne scars, followed by full face laser resurfacing and spot treatment of the acne scars with the Fraxel Repair Laser.  A single good treatment is much better than a series of ineffective treatments.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Acne Scars

+1

Acne scars come in different varieties. Deep, shallow craters, and ice picks type.Treatment of deep scars is very difficult and may take several procedures.

TCA peels are very ineffective unless the peel is very deep, and has to be repeated several time to achieve an improvement in the scars.

Fractiona CO2 laser also come in different depth and strength, can treat both the superficial skin layers and the deep skin layers. Co laser is the most effective in treatment of Acne Scars when done appropriatelly and by an expert. Even with CO2 laser traditional or fractional it will need multiple treatments.