Alternate Between Chemical Peels and Laser Treatment For Sun Spots and Veins on Face?

I was told I could alternate between chemical peels and laser to totally remove the sun spots and veins on my face. Is this true?

Chemical peels and laser treatments do great for sun spots and veins on the face.

We do what we call a photorejuvenation package of 5 sessions at 2-4 weeks apart for sun spots, broken capillaries and wrinkles on the face for $3,000.  Each session consists of a microdermabrasion, an IPL treatment and also a chemical peel. This is easy to undergo and gives dramatic improvements to the face. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon