How Would You Alter my Cheekbones, Jawline, And/or Chin? (Photos)

I am a 25-year-old male and would like to improve a few aspects of my face, such as my cheekbones, jawline, and chin. Even though my face isn't really "fat," I feel like I really don't have much facial definition at all. Even though I run every day, my face still looks flabby and I have a double chin. I would really like to have more chiseled, defined features that similar to what actor Henry Cavill has. Having said that, how would you guys recommend altering my facial features? Thanks...

Achieving Improved Facial Definition

+1

For you to have a more chiseled or well-defined face, you would need to consider cheek, chin and jaw angle implants. You have a good face for it because your fairly lean face which can show these skeletonized changes well. The decision for all three types of facial implants are the style and size that you need. Some computer imaging will need to be done to demonstrate what various changes can be done and how much (dramatic) you want those changes to be.

Augmenting Cheeks and Chin

+1

Your poorly projecting cheeks and chin can be augmented to improve facial proportions and contour. I prefer solid implants which provide a longer lasting result. However, fillers or injections of your own fat are excellent alternatives.

How Would You Alter my Cheekbones, Jawline, And/or Chin?

+1

Aesthetically speaking, you don't need jaw implants.  The chin is weak and could be augmented with a Chin Implant.  The Cheeks could also be enhanced with Cheek Implants.  

Facial contouring

+1
Strong angle of jaws and chin implants can enhance your facial definition. Cheek implants will add to overall improvement. The first procedures will be achieve what you dedire. Cheek implants may make your face fuller.

Mohsen Tavoussi, MD, DO
Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

1. Your cheek bones and mid face is lacking volume which contributes to the "fat", as you call it, appearance of your face.

2. The angles of your jaw will look better and stronger with addition of volume.

3. Once the above is achieved, a decision should be made how to further improve the definition of the surrounding areas. Fat injections or Sculptra would be a good way to start.

4. Once that is completed, the result should be evaluated and a decision can be taken to enhance the definition of your face.

6. Find board certified plastic surgeon in your area experienced minimally invasive facial rejuvenation, including Ulthera.

7 Ulthera should be used if needed after the volume restoratin and redistribution is completed.

Good luck.

David Evdokimow M.D.

David Evdokimow, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon