Price and consultation. Do I have to pay upfront on a payment plan? Is a consultation free? (Photo)

First question...if I were to get a payment plan would I have to pay everything before getting the surgery or can I put a percentage down? Second, would the BBL remove cellulite? Third, if I have eczema on my buttocks would surgery help with that too? I want my butt smooth! Last question. Are consultations free and does that include seeing what id look like after surgery?

Price and consultation. Do I have to pay upfront on a payment plan? Is a consultation free?

+1
The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Consultation are free and we offer a lot of payment options. 

BBL and finance plans

+1
A BBL can often be paid for by a finance plan but you pay over time to the finance company. DIfferent companies have different requirements. Good luck.

+1
There are financing options available.  Some offices will offer free consultations.  The fat transfer can improve dimpling on the buttock, but cellulite is hard to treat. 

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

BBL costs, financing, and consultation

+1
Although, costs for a Brazilian butt lift can vary; most plastic surgery offices can help with obtaining financing for the procedure.  A BBL procedure is not a treatment for cellulite, However if the skin over the buttocks is loose it may help in smoothing the surface of the buttock.   Many plastic surgery practices offer free consultations and can give you an idea of what your esult may look like.  Best wishes, Dr Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

+1
 We do offer free consultations at our clinic. Once a patient is ready to book their surgery, our policy is that the patient must pay a deposit to secure a surgery date and the remaining balance is due 2 weeks in advance. This is pretty standard among surgeons. We also have financial assistance available if required. Our clinic also offers digital imaging for certain procedures as a tool for patients who wish to get an “idea” of what the result will look like. Your surgeon will determine if you are a good candidate for this. Buttock Augmentation is not a treatment for cellulite but may give a smoother look to the area.

Frank Lista, MD