Kids after BBL surgery

I'm 21 no kids. I plan to have one but I just want to know would the BBL ruin my chances and if not would it ruin my results? Would it be smarter to do it after having a child?

Kids after BBL surgery

Thank you for your question .
Having these type of procedure do not effect you in anyway from having him children in the future.
Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.