Is It Alright to Start Taking a Multivitamin Complex Straight After Vaser Liposculpture?

I still have fluid seeping out, will vit E make it more severe? also, what kind of incisions are made to get rid of the 'banana roll' and then to inject fat into the buttocks?Are two incisions mandatory or can both be treated through one?

Vaser Liposuction

+1

Only take a multivitamin like a Centrum, avoid megadoses, and the incisions are small, and should be small and heal with little residual marks.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Vaser

+1

You should talk to your surgeon about his post-op regimen, I let my patients take a multivitamin but not extra Vit E.  To treat the banana rolls, you  may need one or two incisions for each thigh.