Alright how much would it cost for a bulbous nose tip, wide alar bases reduction? (photo)

Alright how much would it cost for a bulbous nose tip, wide alar bases reduction?

+2

I think that tip refinement and alar base reduction will produce a nice change. This may cost $5000 on the low end.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Bulbous tip and wide alar base

+1

In the photos you supplied there is no evidence of a bulbous tip. The tip is slightly large and down pointing but not bulbous. The alar base can be narrowed but carefully as this procedure has the ability to look unnatural and overdone with visible incisions. I do this work in the office O.R. under oral sedation and local anesthesia with considerable cost saving and less risk. Basically a tip-plasty with alar narrowing will cost about $6000

Richard Galitz, MD, FACS
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon