Is It Already Safe to Take Aspirin or Ibuprofen Three-four Weeks After Rhinoplasty?

I would like to know if I can resume the intake of Aspirin three-four weeks after rhinoplasty. Also, could you let me know if one can resume the use of other medicine that is generally perceived to have the same effect as Aspirin on blood such as Ibuprofen, for example.

Can I take Aspirin three weeks after rhinoplasty?

+1

The simple answer is to ask your surgeon before starting any blood thinners following any type of surgery. In my experience, 3-4 weeks post op is a safe time to take Aspirin of other anti-inflammatories.