I have already had a rhinoplasty and nostril reduction but am still not happy. Can I make my nose look more refined? (photo)

I had a rhinoplasty about 5 years ago to reduce the width of my nose but as time goes on, I am less and less happy. My nose isn't as refined as I hoped there seems to be a thick build up of either cartilage or scar tissue in my nose that makes the appearance of my nose look wider than I would like. I would be really grateful if a surgeon would be able to advise me if my nose can be made smaller and more refined at the tip. All I want is a nice slim, narrow nose. can this still be achieved?

Rhinoplasty revision

+1

It is always good to see preop photos. Being that you have very thick skin it may be difficult to refine it as much as you might like. Best to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.

I have already had a rhinoplasty and nostril reduction but am still not happy. Can I make my nose look more refined?

+1

Just from the pictures, I suspect that the nose can be narrowed, the tip refined, and the alar base reduced. I did a revision on a patient with very similar concerns last week.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Nose refinement

+1

Judging from the photos you have submitted my initial response would be Yes I can refine and improve the appearance of your nose. That said I would love to see and examine you and explain how that might be accomplished using photos of yourself that have been altered to find the image you like.

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon