Could I already need fillers at 24?

I am 24 but people tend to think I'm older- it makes me very self conscious. I have a more narrow face and I'm thin with prominent bone structure, which may be why. I don't actually have "wrinkles" but some days I see small fine lines after waking up or wearing makeup for a while, but they go away and return randomly. Does this warrant fillers, or would that be overkill? I don't tan, I wear SPF 50. My one sin is self-tanning lotion, but I hear that's not even bad for skin. What can I do?

Sculptra for Young, Thin Patient?

+1

Hi LoosieGoosie. It's possible you may benefit from fillers. A photo would help a lot to make a better determination. Regardless of your age, if you are very thin and are concerned about a narrow facial structure and prominent cheekbones, you may want to consider Sculptra. Sculptra is used very effectively for HIV wasting patients that are losing facial fatty tissue. We also use it for extremely thin or athletic types that do not have a lot of natural fatty tissue in the face. These applications of the product are independent of age.

You could also consider HA fillers (Restylane, Juvederm, Perlane) and Radiesse. But for a very thin facial frame, we would opt for Sculptra or Radiesse. Good luck.