If I Already Have 460cc, & Want to Replace with 360cc, Will I Have a Lot of Excess Skin/saggy Boobs?

I've Had Them in 3 Yrs.

Will Sagging Occur with Replacing 460cc Implants with Smaller Implants?

+1

Thank you for the questions but online consultants, without the benefit of in person examination, will not be of much specific help to you.

What your breasts will look like after explantation  depends on several factors such as: the quality of skin elasticity (the better the elasticity the better the skin will bounce back),  the size of the implants used (the larger the implant the more trouble you may have with redundant skin), and the amount of breast tissue present at this time (which may have changed since the time of your breast augmentation). 

Life experience since your breast augmentation procedure, such as pregnancy or weight gain weight loss, will  potentially influence the factors discussed above. If you take these factors into consideration and apply them  to your specific circumstances you may get a good idea of what to expect after the implants are removed.
Consulting with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons in person may be helpful.  The attached link may also be helpful.

Downsizing implants 3 years later

+1

If you have saline implants, talk to your surgeon about intentionally deflating your implants.  This allows your breasts to shrink and then you can resize to ensure you are getting the size you want.  Your breasts will also tell your surgeon whether a lift will be recommended, depending on your expectations. 

If you have gel, your surgeon can advise you on the probability of having droopy breasts following downsizing.  But my question to you is how do you know going down 100 cc's would be the right amount and give you the result you desire?

Curtis Wong, MD

Implant revisoin with smaller implants

+1

Reducing the volume of your implants by 100cc's may or may not require you to hae a lift. An exam in person would be helpful.  In some cases I was able to reduce the skin around the areola only leaving a faint scar around the border of the areola.