1 Week Post BA- Having Pain After My Arm Was Pulled Hard. What To Do?

I Have Alot of Pain After my Arm Was Pulled by Husband I had my Breast  Implant 6 days Ago  What Can I Do Now?

Pain after surgery

+2

It is unlikely that pulling the arm would damage the implants. Did you have surgery through the armpit?

Anyway, if you do not see any bruising or swelling of the breast on the same side, It is unlikely to be significant. If you are still worried, your surgeon should be able to check it for you.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Pain after Breast Implant Surgery

+1

Thank you for the question. Based on the description of the incident and the level of your concern it is probably in your best interest to be seen by your plastic surgeon for evaluation. Having said that, it is unlikely that any serious “damage” has been done.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_breastaugmentation.htm

Arm Pain and Breast Augmentation

+1

It is very unlikely that pulling on your arm has affected your breast augmentation. I would try an inflammatory drug and if pain persists for two to three days, see your surgeon.

+1

For peace of mind I recommend an immediate call/visit to your chosen operative surgeon. There you can be examined and instructed in  detail on the dos and don'ts after a breast implant surgery. 

Breast pain post augmentation

+1

chances are that you did nothing to hurt your result. that being said I would recommend you return to your surgeon and let him check you.

Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Likely ok

+1

Unless you have swelling or fluid collection in the breast, you are likely ok.  If anything was injured you would experience increasing pain and you should see your surgeon ASAP.  As a general rule, the discomfort should get increasingly better.  Decrease use of arms and rest.

Plano Plastic Surgeon

Probably is OK

+1

I would have your surgeon check you. If everything looks ok it probably is ok. If there is a lot of swelling on one side that may indicate that some bleeding took place.

Go check it out with your doc.

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon