Aloe Vera After Mixto?

Hi, I just had mixto procedure 3 weeks ago. And I have been applying cicaplast cream. I was also using bactroban on one side of my face as I developed a cold sore. They have disappeared now but both side of my face are still quite red. I read that you shouldn't apply aloe Vera right after the procedure . But now that it's no longer flaking, can I use aloe vera to reduce the redness? Will the redness be gone by week 4?

Aloe should be safe 4 weeks after Mixto laser resurfacing.

+2

At 4 weeks, aloe should be safe. The redness will linger (depending on skin tendency, sun avoidance, and depth of treatment) for a few weeks up to 4 months.

Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon