Are Alma Laser Treatments Effective in Removing Acne Scars? (photo)

I am a 31 year old hispanic man with olive skin. I suffered from acne in my early 20's and was left with deep scars on both my cheeks. I have been looking into laser treatments to resurface my skin and met with a doctor that uses the Alma laser for this procedure. I was hoping to connect with other patients that have had Alma laser treatments for acne scars and/or get a second opinion on the benefits of using this technology. Thanks in advance for your time and help.

ALMA radiofrequency resurfacing works well for acne scars.

+2

ALMA has several treatment options built around their platforms, using both LASER and radiofrequency energy. In my experience, the radiofrequency (PIXEL) resurfacing works quite well for scars such as yours. And this is not associated with any significant post inflammatory pigmentation. Multiple sessions are required as for a LASER.

India Dermatologist

Hello

+1

There is a few options for acne scars. You can get profractional laser with micro laser peel that in it self will get rid of a lot of your scars but not 100%. If you want 100% you can do a mini facelift that would be stretching the skin and getting rid of the deeper scars.Good luck.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS