38DD to 34 B with Face Work Getting Done?

47 yrs old 5'9" 170 lbs. this is all doing at the same time going to a 34B, getting laser on neck to tighten up. Taking a little fat from cheeks and under the eyes. Doing stem cell in my smile lines. I don't know if I really need all that done to my face I think that I have a fat face. Told me it will take 4.5 hours. Will the fat injection to the smile lines last a long time or just a year and will be a lot of going back. 34B I will be perky or do I need implants to get that

Combining breast and face

+1

You say you want perky breasts and do not know if you need implants.  There is a new technique that allows you to reduce your breasts or lift them to achieve the perky breasts you desire.  The Ultimate Breast Lift or The Ultimate Breast Reduction reshapes your breast tissue, elevates them higher on the chest wall and increases your cleavage.  This can be done making your breasts the size you desire.  However, going from a 38 DD to a 34 B is a huge reduction and you may not be satisfied with the appearance.  This operation takes about 4 hours to do and I do not recommend combining facial rejuvenation at the same time.

Best Wishes.

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

How much work to do?

+1
Without a photo, there is no way to tell you whether you will be perky after a breast reduction. It very much depends upon your starting point. Typically, in breast reduction our goal is to alleviate back and shoulder pain by creating a smaller breast in the correct anatomic position on the chest, not to create perky breasts. In terms of the non-invasive facial rejuvenation you are planning, stem cells and fat injections are not the same thing. Selphyl, which is injection of your own plasma to create collagenesis is at least a two stage procedure and may need repeating to build on its own action. Frequently, we see patients at your age desiring fat or filler to be injected under the eyes so I would have some concern as to whether taking fat from these areas would be appropriate. Please post photos.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

+1

Hard to know what you might need in the way of procedures without photos. The list of things you have planned lead me to ask if you are seeing a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in facial rejuvenation. If not, you would do well to seek consultation from someone with those credentials.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD