Alma Accent Laser for Eye Wrinkles?

I'm a 50 year old male and want to do something (more permanent than Botox) to remove, or significantly lessen, the wrinkles and fine lines around my eyes. Will the Alma Accent laser work well? Other laser options? Issues I should be aware of?

Laser for wrinkles around the eyes

+1

A great option for fine wrinkles around the eyes is Pixel fractionated erbium laser or fractionated CO2 laser treatment. I have seen dramatic improvements with the use of Pixel fractionated erbium laser for both treating wrinkles and also having a tightening effect on the skin. I  adjust the settings when doing the region around the eyes since the skin is thinner and more sensitive. The settings are also modified based on your skin type and skin color. Sun protection before and after is also key.

Fractionated CO2 (Fraxel repair) for Eye Lid Wrinkles and Fine Lines

+1

Hi JTK,

Alma Accent XL radiofrequency is not used around the eyes.  Your wrinkles and fine lines around your 50 year old eyelids would be best treated with fractionated CO2 laser skin resurfacing such as Fraxel repair.  Please see the below web reference.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Web reference: http://www.drpersky.com/fraxel-laser-state-of-the-art-2010-dr-perskys-thoughts/