AlloDerm As an Alternative to Lip Lift?

I dont want to get a lip lift because of scarring but wanted to know if Alloderm can be injected and give me a pouty lip with my teeth showing?

Alloderm Lip Lift

+1

Alloderm and other implantable and injectable products add volume to the vermilion, the red portion of the lip margin.  Volume alone will not increase dental show, and may decrease it.   Upper lip lift changes the shape of the lip, and accomplishes other aesthetic goals.  The procedure you have depends on what you look like, and what bothers you.  Without a photo, it is imporssible to offer any recommendation.

Web reference: http://feelbeautiful.com