Allergan Style 45 or Mentor UHP for Small BWD?

I have a narrow chest.My bwd is about 10cm and it has really limited my options.I want to go as big as I can.On my consult the PS recommended allergan style 45.But what I found was that Allergan makes a HP(style 45)with a base diameter of 10.0cm,280cc projection 4.6cm or 10.4 diametar 320cc and 4.8projection and Mentor makes a UHP 10.0cm base diameter with 320cc and 5.3cm projection or a 10.3 diameter implant with 350cc and 5.4cm projection so mentor sounds much better to me or am I wrong?

Mentor v. Allergan

+1

I am not aware that Mentor makes an ultra high profile implant that is silicone. That is one of the advantages of using Allergan gel implants. You can more projection with a saline implant but I would caution you over the potential for rippling with such a large saline implant.

I would stick with the style 45 allergan which is the most projecting implant on the market.

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Best Breast Implant for Me?

+1

I would suggest that you spend a significant amount of time selecting your plastic surgeon carefully. Make this selection based on viewing lots of examples of his/her work; once you have made this selection, communicate your goals clearly ( I prefer the use of goal pictures).

Then, take the different implant options that you have researched to him/her and ask about the pros/cons of each type of implant for your specific body type and  whether or not they are appropriate ( given your specific goals).

Only after careful examination/measurements and a full communication of your goals will your plastic surgeon be able to guide you;  much better than online consultants will be able to do.