Cohesive Level of Allergan CUI MHP Breast Implants?

I know that Allergan CUI breast implants are the low price brand and CUI MHP are responsive gel. I wonder, are they safe or not? What cohesive level are these implants?

Low Price Brand?

+1

Dear Sandy

I can't tell you about implants available in Thailand but in the USA the only implants available are from Mentor or Allergan (Inamed / McGhan). The silicone gel is cohesive gel and not liquid silicone. The "gummy bear" implants or the Allergan 410's are not yet available for routine use in the USA. As far as I know there is no Low Price Brand that I know of in the USA.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon