Can I Take All the Trays Travelling if the Prep Work is Done Properly by my Orthodontist? Are Corrections or Adjustments Common?

Traveling with Invisalign is totally do-able.

+1

You may take enough aligners with you to hold you over while u are traveling but will need to periodically see your dentist for checkups. There are tracking issues that need to be monitored with invisalign that would be important for you.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Not likely

+1

Dr Singer said it well.

It is not likely any doctor would give you all your trays. In some states that is considering practicing dentistry without a license and is illegal for YOU to do.

That said it is all about communication and understanding. You are paying a lot of money for a good result, the less in charge the doctor is and you are the less likely you'll get the end result you started out to get.

Invisalign is not plug and play. it like a drug it must be monitored and checked up on. 75% of all case require refinement and almost all require a doctors helping hand off and on during treatment.

Jacqueline Demko, DDS, MSD
Chesterfield Orthodontist