What Are All the Products I Need for the Recovery of my Brazilian Butt Lift? Ex. Arnica

+1

I would ask your surgeon about the specifics, because each surgeon will have a different set of postoperative parameters.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA