Eight days post Rhinoplasty, is my huge tip just swelling and it will resolve over time? (photo)

i had my second rhinoplasty surgery before 8 days , yesterday I've removed the cast and i didn't like my nose ! it is still too swollen and i don't know if that all is just swilling !i am very sad :(

Tip swelling is significant at 1 week following revision rhinoplasty

+2
After rhinoplasty, tip shape is typically the last thing to settle before seeing the final result; this can take 12 months or longer especially after revision rhinoplasty. During this time you will notice that the size of your tip decreases as swelling resolves and subtle details and tip definition appear. Additionally, you may notice that your tip derotates and deprojects.

At 8 days following revision rhinoplasty, it is very early in your recovery and far too early to draw any conclusions about the longterm result (the real result to judge after rhinoplasty). Recovery after rhinoplasty will vary based on the person, characteristics of the nasal tissues and what was done during surgery. Around the 4-6 week mark, most patients are able to appreciate most of the changes from surgery as a significant amount of swelling has resolved. However, it can take somewhere in and around 12-18 months to see the final results. The areas with thicker skin in the nose such as the tip, alar rims and radix will require longer to settle. Also there appears to be a linear decrease in swelling for the first several months followed by a period where the swelling fluctuates (sometimes little or no swelling and other times more swelling) before the nose settles. Again, after 4-6 weeks, although you will continue to notice changes in your nose, they are subtle and imperceptible to most other people. In the case of revision rhinoplasty, it typically takes longer for this recovery process to take place.

Having revision rhinoplasty and the recovery can be a very emotional experience as you are afraid to be disappointed again, and this is understandable. Be reassured that time is on your side and you need to allow time to pass to begin to appreciate the changes following your revision rhinoplasty. During your follow-up appointments with your surgeon, you should voice your concerns and ask questions-your surgeon should be able to alleviate some of your anxiety during your recovery.

Eight days post Rhinoplasty, is my huge tip just swelling and it will resolve over time?

+2
   It is too early to make any judgments about the final result.  Swelling is definitely present.