Please Help to Find What Surgery is Good for Slimming Thighs & Calves?

Hello All . I am 18 years old. I exercise and diet but my genetic is bad and even if i lose weight , my thighs and leg calves are still ugly. I've many muscles. I've heared recently about Botox-treatment, muscle removal, liposuction, Neurectomy (nerve separation) , Radio Frequency and etc. But when i see result at pictures I did not find these surgeons useful. so what do you suggest to me? Thanks for attention

Slimming calves and ankles

+2

You ankles look ok. If the calves bother you, liposuction may help if there is a significant fatty component. I do not think Botox or other modalities ae necessarily the best way to go.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.