What Can I Do to over All Fix my Facial Assymetry and Problem Zones? (photo)

I really hate my face. It's all off. What can I do to fix all the problems? I feel like my face is just crooked. I've always had chubby cheeks. It seems as though my forehead and nose are too big because of the space between my nose and forehead and lastly MY BROW IS SAGGING and it makes me look mad all the time and I'm only 17. What can I do and how much money should I save to get it all done?

Too young for plastic surgery

+1

At your age I would not seek plastic surgery to make changes in your appearance.  Sometimes a good make up artist can give your great suggestions on how to improve your appearance.  

Hate my face

+1

Plastic and cosmetic surgery or treatments are not the place for you to start. I strongly suggest you talk to your parents about some of these concerns and that you consider some counseling before pursuing physical alterations. At 17 you have youth on your side and should be enjoying your looks, not try to do major alterations.

Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon