I broke my nose & have to wait 4 weeks for surgery to fix it. How long before I will look like myself again?

Broken nose swelling

It really depends on how traumatic your injury was. It may take months to year plus for all the swelling to go down.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Broken nose

It really depends on the damage that was done and what your surgeon plans to do to correct it.  Most patients with either rhinoplasty or correction of a nasal fracture look pretty good one week after surgery.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Rhinoplasty Recovery

No two rhinoplastys are exactly the same - this is also true of patients' recovery process. For the most accurate answer to your question you will need to see a physician in person. Typically following a rhinoplasty procedure, patients will wear a splint for about a week. When the splint is removed, the majority of swelling will go down over 3-4 months. 

Mark Petroff, MD
Lake Oswego Facial Plastic Surgeon

This is really difficult to answer without knowing more about your history and examining you.  Find a rhinoplasty expert in your area.