I broke my nose & have to wait 4 weeks for surgery to fix it. How long before I will look like myself again?

Broken nose swelling

+1
It really depends on how traumatic your injury was. It may take months to year plus for all the swelling to go down.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Broken nose

+1
It really depends on the damage that was done and what your surgeon plans to do to correct it.  Most patients with either rhinoplasty or correction of a nasal fracture look pretty good one week after surgery.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Rhinoplasty Recovery

+1
No two rhinoplastys are exactly the same - this is also true of patients' recovery process. For the most accurate answer to your question you will need to see a physician in person. Typically following a rhinoplasty procedure, patients will wear a splint for about a week. When the splint is removed, the majority of swelling will go down over 3-4 months. 

Mark Petroff, MD
Lake Oswego Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1
This is really difficult to answer without knowing more about your history and examining you.  Find a rhinoplasty expert in your area.