Would Alexia Pills Leave my Breasts Saggy?

Would the breast reduction pills leave my breasts saggy?

Alexia pills, breast reduction, and sagging breasts

+1
Currently, there are no pills, medicines or creams to make breasts smaller. There are many very good surgical options. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon. If you can, bring some photos of how you might want to look. Together you will review your goals and expectations and come up with a plan just for you.

Pills for Breast Reduction?

+1

Unfortunately,  there is no nonsurgical means of breast reduction surgery ( despite many claims made by people selling pills, creams, and “miracle” technology).
If you're considering the procedure,  consult with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Alexia pills won't do anything

+1

Total waste of your, my and everyones time and money to take these pills. But it is your decision. Please be careful out there.

From MIAMI DR. B

Breast Reduction by Pill not likely to work, and may be unsafe...

+1

Hi there-

The best case scenario here is that you end up feeling like you wasted your time and money on these mysterious "herbal" pills that (according to their own website) are supposed to give you smaller breasts with tighter skin... 

The worst case is that they actually cause you harm. 

I would advise you to avoid using unregulated herbal medications and supplements in general.

As far as your breasts go, if you are experiencing the symptoms common to women with large breasts, visit a surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery for a consultation.

In the long run, you'll have been safer, and will have a real and meaningful improvement in your symptoms and your appearance.

Things that sound too good to be true generally are...

Armando Soto, MD, FACS