Is this a normal settling pattern for breast implants at 6 weeks? (photo)

5'0 100lbs, 325cc silicone mod+ submusc in the crease 6wks ago. I am reposting with different pics because I think I was unclear in my question. I can feel the edge of the implant until the inside corner of my incision and then it is flat as you go towards the sternum giving my breasts an angular appearance underneath. Will the implant drop into that area too?What causes this? I'm only asking in this forum to avoid wasting my PS's time w/ an unnecessary appt since I will see him in 2wks.Thanks!

6 week post op

+2

Six weeks is still early, and the appearance of the implants is not yet final. As always, preop photos would help when looking at outcome photos. 

Best answer will come at your visit to your surgeon in two weeks.

All the best. 

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
This is a great pic and a great question, a lot of women have blunted or not round breast going into surgery especially in the lower half of the breast near the sternum, this is almost uncorrectable and totally normal

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

BBA

+1
It's still early post-op.  I would recommend being more patient.  It takes 6-12 months to see what your final results will look like.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)