Ask a doctor

Would like information on a Doctor in Louisiana experienced in dissolving Restylane under eye.

Doctor Answers (2)

Doctor in Louisiana experienced in dissolving Restylane under eye

Typically, the top injector in a given area are used to having to dissolve product from other injectors. Check the website for the top injector in your area. Call the offices of these injectors to see who best fits your needs.

West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 16 reviews

Dissolving Restylane

In my opinion, anyone who injects fillers should also be experienced in removing them or correcting them with hyaluronidase. Unfortunately, that isn't always true. Look on this website to see who in your area is experienced with hyaluronidase and contact those offices for advice.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD
Las Vegas Dermatologist
4.5 out of 5 stars 7 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.