Can I Use New Unused Opened Radiesse After Being in the Refrigerator for 10 Days?

+1

Its best to use a brand new syringe, you dont want to run the risk of bacterial infection by using an open syringe or Radiesse

+1

I do not recommend using Radiesse once opened, there is a risk of bacterial contamination. Most patients will typically use the entire syringe in one sitting.

Opened syringe

+1

I think that it is best to dispose of any opened filler if it isn't going to be used immediately,  The fillers do not contain bacteriostatic agents that are needed to ensure sterility after being opened.  I know it is frustrating to waste the filler but I would dispose of it.

Marilyn Pelias, MD
New Orleans General Surgeon