Numb Shooting Pain in Thigh and Leg? (photo)

I have a numb feeling in my right leg had full TT MR lipo. Sutures are dissolvable. & incision is under steri strips. I'm 6 days PO and the numbness is always there. But if I move or twist my pelvis a certain way, while trying to change or stand up. I get a shocking shooting pain, from thigh to back of knee. I can't find anything about anyone else having this. I'm having a hard time walking and Its inhibiting my recovery, does anyone know of any similar experience? Or have any suggestions?

Thigh pain

Injuries to Lateral Femoral cutaneous nerve area not that common but could explain your symptoms.  Discuss these issues with your PS.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Due to the low placement of the incision, which is acceptable, a risk for injury to the lateral femoral cutaneous nerve has occurred. Best to have close follow up with your surgeon.