How much will labia sugery cost? Is hard to choose a specific doctor and consult with them? (Photo)

I need help! I would love to get this taken care of soon. It's very annoying I hate being so self conscious about it all the time. Especially when i'm modeling there are limits. That's the one thing that makes me feel ugly. An also I can never be to clean in that area, thinking I will get an infection. Which re-occurs anyways.. idk what to do i'm uncomfortable like this in many ways.

+2
Thank you for the question. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved.  You will find some average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well.
In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Again, I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.  I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

Labiaplasty Costs

+1
We typically charge approximately $3300 for labiaplasty, which includes the surgical fee, nationally-accredited surgical facility, and MD anesthesiologist.  The procedure is performed on an outpatient basis under general anesthesia (i.e. you are completely asleep).  

I recommend that you consult with about two to three physicians before making a decision.  In addition to reviewing credentials, you will want to view before and after photos (which are available in our office, as this is the one procedure for which we do not post photos on the web--out of respect for the privacy of our patients).

Ronald Friedman, MD