Could you tell me if I am a candidate for neck/jowel liposuction or a mini lift? (Photo)

I am in my early 30s so I expect to hear "no" in response to a lift. But I wanted to hear expert opinion. My concern is that the skin seems to be sagging especially on the left side of my face. If you look at the image my lip is not even. This is why I thought a lift might be appropriate.

SAGGING NECK SKIN, MINI-FACELIFT

A mini facelift will only result in minimal temporary improvement in the jawline and cheeks.
Tightening of the neck skin requires a direct approach to the neck. Options include the Precision Tx internal laser to improve the wringling, tighten the neck and reduce jowls. Liposuction of the submental region and jowls will tighten and smooth these areas. Botox or excision of Platysma muscle bands will improve subcutaneous banding. A neck lift will tighten neck skin; some patients are dissapointed due to recurrence of the fine wrinkles under the chin.
Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.