Veneers or Crown for Rotated Lateral Incisor?

I have a rotated lateral incisors on the right and I'm wondering if a veneer or crown could fix the look of this as my 21 birthday is in 3 months and I want to have a great smile for pictures I don't want braces, I really wanna know if theres hope I have an appointment in a week to see the dentist and I definitely want to go the route of "instant orthodontics" could someone give me feedback?

Veneers or Crowns for Rotated Laterals

+1

Cannot answer this question without seeing photos, at the very least. It all depends on the amount of rotation and the rest of your "bite".

New York Cosmetic Dentist