Injecting Diced Cartilage with a Syringe in the Form of a Permanent Filler Rhinoplasty?

Hi, I recently had juvaderm injections to augment my nasal bridge with satisfactory improvement. I was wondering about injecting diced cartilage in the same way. I have read that diced cartilage may reabsorb more often. Does this mean some of the cartilage will stay? Perhaps after repeat treatments it will stay? Will the results be similar to juvaderm injections? Thank you for your help.

Rhinoplasty with diced cartilage injections

+1

First of all, kudos for such a sophisticated question.  Diced cartilage can certainly be used in the way you describe to achieve a level of dorsal augmentation, but instead of nonsurgical now you are describing a rhinoplasty.  The cartilage for injection must first be harvested, and the pocket for injection dissected, so it's quite a bit more involved than the Juvederm injections you are used to.  The diced cartilage does a pretty good job of maintaining its volume, but it does have the potential to migrate when not wrapped in fascia.  The amount of augmentation possible with diced cartilage is also less than Juvederm, or with diced cartilage wrapped in fascia.