Can I Get a Brazilian Butt Lift with Good Results if You Weigh Between 210-230? (photo)

I'm 18 and in good health as far as i know besides being overweight. i am looking to get a brazilian butt lift. i weigh between 210-230 and i want as much fat sucked out and put all of it into my butt. 1300cc's would be good or more but not less then 1200cc's

Can a good result be obtained if a patient weighs over 200 pounds?

+3

Many of factors are taken into consideration when recommending a procedure for a client.  Factors include age, general health, type of skin, type of adipose, how much adipose or fat is available and what area it is to be placed.  In a healthy young adult with good elasticity and excess adipose is an equal distribution, there may be no reason why a fat transfer could not be performed.  Keep in mind, with fat transfers one may lose approximately 50 percent of the fat placed, although the fat that remains will so for a very long period of time.  I would suggest you be evaluated by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your options.  Best wishes...

Can I Get a Brazilian Butt Lift with Good Results?

+2

Thanks for your question, according to the information you have  provided you are a good candidate for  a liposuction and BBL, my only concern is with relation to the anterior belly  where we  can see great sagging skin and stretch marks, in that sense, perhaps it would be desirable an Abdominoplasty too  for best results, however, this should be discussed personally with  a surgeon in the office to assess the pros and cons,  good luck

Jose Luis Acosta Collado, MD

Can I Get a Brazilian Butt Lift with Good Results if You Weigh Between 210-230?

+2

I think that given your age and photos, you can get the 5 liter maximum suctioned out and at least 1500 cc per buttock transferred.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You are a good candidate for body contouring surgery. Liposuction of the love handles, the abdomen, possibly back and arms liposuction and fat transfer to the buttocks. You will need a tummy tuck, other wise you will have lax wavy skin of the abdomen. The lateral thighs can be liposuctioned , if you want to, or fat transfer to the hip dents to round the hips and buttocks. Do not be hung over the amount of fat transferred to the buttocks, The buttocks has a certain surface area and that determines the amount of fat transferred and survive. The transferred fat needs to acquire new blood supply to survive. If one injects large pools of fat, it will not survive and will be absorbed.