It seems to me like my eyes are asymmetrical or one eye is sinking in. What treatment would you recommend? (photos)

+1
Hi Hank,

It is normal to have some asymmetry. However, if you feel that one eyelid has gradually started to close and is harded to keep open, in my opinion you may have a ptosis. Which means that the levator muscle may not be as strong as it once was. Unfortunately, there is no way to tell this based on the photo, consult an oculoplastic surgeon to help evaluate this.

Hope this was helpful!

Bellevue Oculoplastic Surgeon

One eye sinking in

+1
from the photo, it is hard to make a diagnosis. you are looking down and there is a shadow under your eyebrows indicating the light was above your head.

Do you have a photo before this occurred? 

All I can see is that on your upper right there is less skin showing under the medial part of the brow.

Make an appointment to a local surgeon to make a diagnosis.

David A. F. Ellis, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetrical Eyes

+1
It is hard to tell from your photograph, but they don't appear markedly asymmetrical  Sometimes one is actually bulging making the other appear sunken or just the opposite.  You should see a local ophthalmologist that can do some measurements.  If you have any double vision, sinus problems, or pain in or around the eye socket then should get evaluated or if your just concerned.  Rarely, serious conditions of the orbit and/or sinuses can cause eye asymmetry.

John R. Burroughs, MD
Colorado Springs Oculoplastic Surgeon