Lifting Weight (Not Exercise) After Surgery?

Hi! I am flying to Mexico to have my BA done in December. I am flying back 2.5 weeks post-op with my 2 kids (3 and 1 yr olds). What is the weight limit that I can lift at 2.5 weeks post-op? Anyone had the same situation? I'm thinking to get a double stroller for the kiddos for the airport and have a rolling carry-on, but I'm kinda worried about lifting my bags when I have to go through customs on the way back.

Lifting Bags at 2.5 Weeks after Breast Implants

+1

Lifting bags at 2.5 weeks should be avoided.  Many times the bags can be rolled, and someone can help lift them for you at the airport.  Be careful for the first 6 weeks after breast augmentation.

Lifting weight

+1

it takes a couple of months before you can resume full and unrestricted activity. I would be cautious for injury.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

No surgical procedure is without risk

+1

There has been much written about patients going to other countries for plastic surgical procedures and there are some very qualified plastic surgeons all over the world.   The real problem is follow up.   On average I will see a breast augment patient 4 -5 days post op then at 10 days, 3 weeks, 6 weeks, 3 months, 6 months and one year.  In many cases these follow up appointments help to prevent problems.   No surgical procedure is without risk.  

Breast augmentation out of the country

+1

Having surgery in another country then flying home may not be the best thing for you especially if you are travelling with small children.