Alarplasty Revision? (photo)

Hi! It has been almost 7 weeks now from my sill excision. The problem is i was pretty sure 5 mm from each side would give me a good change and the base width i was looking for. The surgeon told he indeed removed 5mm from each side but the results are so week. I mean i feel no more than 2 mm are removed.. i still have a large nose,and flaring nostrils..which bothers me a lot. Please could you confirm if this is indeed a 5mm skin removal results? and if i do revision will i hav the result i want?

Revision Rhinoplasty and nostril sill reduction

Residual swelling may subside and give you further info to determine whether you can safely perform another nostril sill reduction.