Alarplasty Good Candidate? (photo)

I am european and have always wanted a more slimer end of my nose. I like my bridge and top of the nose but i do not like the end. After researching i desided my nostrils is what i did not like. I have photos explaining how i look and what i want. I do not have the stereotypical caucashion features but i am happy with everything but my nose. Geting an alarplasty i feel will give me what i want. Exuse my spelling i did my best. I want a profesiknals opinion on this.:) is this a right procedure?

Tip plasty

+1
From the views provided I'd recommend a reduction in your tip lobule and conservative alar reduction.    

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Tip rhinoplasty works.

+1

Hi.

Alarplasty would help give you the look you want, but I would also recommend refining your tip slightly, because it is somewhat round.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Narrowing nostrils with Alar Base Reduction

+1

In the base view that you submitted there is slight flaring of your nostril rim, but I think the main problem is width of your tip. The nostrils should attach to the face in a line directly below the corner of the eye adjacent to the nose. I cannot evaluate the position of the nostrils in the frontal view because you're smiling. Please send a photograph without facial animation or be examined by a rhinoplasty surgeon.

Alarplasty Good Candidate?

+1

The alarplasty will narrow the base of the nose.  However, this procedure will make the tip appear larger or wider. In general, alarplasty needs to be accompanied with tip refinement.  Of course, this largely depends upon your goals, but you need to be aware of how one part of the nose could affect another part.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA