Alar Width Reduction and Removing of Tissue? (photo)

I had a rinoplasthy 2 years ago, the base of my nostrils were reduced, but please, look at the height and width nostrils.Only the base is reduced but the height and the width are enourmous. Is there a solution to my nose?maybe remove some tissue?also one thing that happened in my rinoplasthy was that the columella fell a little. Please is there a way to reduce the height and width of my nostrils? im showing 2 pictures: sorry for english mistakes.

Alar Base Narrowing

+2

I'm sorry that you have had an unfortunate result following your previous rhinoplasty surgery. The hanging columella can be elevated and the nostril margins lowered using alar rim grafts to improve your appearance.