Alar base reduction scar too deep and hard to clean? (photo)

I'm 8 days post-op after a combined septoplasty + rhinoplasty. I've noticed that my two scars on either sill are quite deep and this thick black blood keeps pouring in there and its really hard to clean, I can't get rid of the blood that is stuck there (I tried rubbing with q tip with moderate pressure, I dare not press really hard because it's still sensitive). Also, I'm wondering if the scar is too deep? Will it heal together on its own and be less visible in the future?

Alar base reduction scar too deep and hard to clean?

+1

You should address your concerns to your surgeon as he or she knows exactly what was done and can provide you with the best advice.