Is Alar Base Reduction a Good Option for my 2nd Rhinoplasty?

I am not entirely happy with my first rhinoplasty. My nose is not as straight in profile as I would like and the septum is unnecessarily protruded. In addition, I want to have a more contoured, well defined bridge and a square tip as opposed to rounded ( A. Jolie being a perfect example). Most importantly, for this look to work I have to have my nasal base reduced as I think the nostrills are too far flung. Do you think alar base reduction is a wise option given all the other work that I need?

Alar Base Reduction with Revision Rhinoplasty

Your protruding septum has caused a hanging columella which can be lifted. I don't think you need an alar base reduction, but a picture of base of  your nose (with  your chin elevated) would be helpful.