How Much Would Just Alar and Tip Plasty Cost, Not a Full Rhinoplasty?

The bridge and length of my nose is ideal, however my tip is quite bulbous and my nostrils are a bit wide. I have medium thick skin also. I already posted a picture on here for a different question if my nose and the answers consisted if me only needing tip and alar plasty, not a full rhinoplasty. I know every surgeon is different, but what would you charge in total for only a tip and alar plasty?

Nasal Tip and Alar Rhinoplasty

+1

There is not a set price for all rhinoplasties because each surgery is individualized, but I would estimate that the cost of your limited tip operation will be $2,000-3,000 less than a full rhinoplasty.

Tip and Alar Plasty Cost

+1

The cost for a tip plasty and alar plasty will probably be similar to rhinoplasty costs posted.  The tip by itself can be the most challenging part of the nose.  The alarplasty is not usually particularly difficult, but neither is dorsal hump reduction.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Alar and Tip Plasty

+1

It is very difficult to answer your question without seeing your pictures – you should consider posting images showing your areas of concern

Sam Naficy, MD