Which is the Best Course of Action to for Upper/lower Abdomen Fat Removal, Flanks, Back, Bra Line with Possible BBL?

I am confused about which procedure to consider. I want my upper/lower abdomen fat removed, flanks, back and bra line with possible BBL. Should I do a lower body lift or tummy tuck with lipo? I am 5'9", 220# and losing. Majority of fat is in my mid section. The upper abdomen sticks out further than my lower half, causing me to look pregnant. (Already had 2 kids) l want the surgery in July but I also want to be cost effective. Can all of these be done in 6 hrs or less? Any incite would be great!

I am 5'9" and 220 pounds and still losing weight. What should I do regarding Lipo, TT and BBL??

+1

Congratulation upon having lost weight and continuing to do so. In order to address your question you really need photos and also to wait until your final weight loss. trying to circumvent the above would not be wise nor helpful. But as preliminary guide I would suggest doing Lipo along with the BBL. Then, as a second stage I would suggest the TT and/ot lower body lift. Good luck!

Brazilian Buttlift and Tummy Tuck

+1

This is a common variant on the question.  My recommendation would be to lose to the weight at which you are comfortable.  Then I would liposuction 5 liters from all of your problem areas and perform the Brazilian buttlift.  After you are healed from that, I would do the tummy tuck or body lift.  In general, the results of the abdomen are less than optimal without aggressive liposuction of the tummy, and this cannot be performed at the same time with tummy tuck without risking flap necrosis.  When you are ready for surgery, find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and tummy tucks each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Upper/lower Abdomen Fat Removal, Flanks, Back, Bra Line with Possible BBL?

+1

You would be far likelier to receive useful recommendations if you were to include some photos. I am glad to hear that you are losing weight and planning to continue.

I will guess that you will need at least a full tummy tuck and liposuction to other affected areas. 

The risks are quite magnified when the BMI is over 30. Yours is now just over 32.  The closer you can get to your ideal weight, the safer the procedure, and the better the outcome. You comment, for example, that the upper abdomen sticks out a lot. This is usually due to the volume within the abdominal cavity, and will only improve with weight loss.  Furthermore, if you only were to lose the weight after, your surgeon would not have been able to due as good a muscle repair in the upper abdomen, and the part that bothers you most will not be as nice as it could have been!

170 is a long way to go, but that would get your BMI down to 25, which would be great for your health and for the results you could expect. Just getting toward that will be helpful in both areas. 

If you wind up needing a full lower body lift, this should be able to be done in 6 hours. If just a TT, more like 4 hours.

Work on it. All the best.