Will my breast revision have to be done in stages?

I have many breast issues in need of repair. What is the most practical approach to fix this ? Will I need two surgeries ? Have bottomed out, one breast is CC and needs a lift while correcting a Frankenstein scar, other breast pockets too large causing breast to fall to the side when I lay down, then theirs pectoral muscle deformity

Breast implant revision, one stage or 2?

+2
Thank you for your question.  Photographs would be helpful.  Based on your history the procedures that you describe most likely can be done in one stage.  It sounds as though you will need a capsulorrhaphy on one breast, a capsulectomy with replacement with a textured implant wrapped with acellular dermal matrix in the opposite breast and possibly a lift.  If this is what needs to be done this usually can be done in one procedure.  However is crucial that you see a plastic surgeon in person for detailed examination and recommendation to properly answer your question.

Revision

+2
It's certainly worth trying to do complete the revision in one stage. Hopefully it will go well and you will be done. Yours does sound complicated. Best of luck.

Edward S. Gronka, MD
Fayetteville Plastic Surgeon

Breast revision in stages?

+2
It sounds like you have a complicated problem with your breasts. It is almost impossible to give you a good answer without pictures or measurements or a full exam. It does appear however that you will need capsule repair with ADM placement and revision of your breasts. You will need to decide if you want to keep your current implants or exchange them for a new size. It is possible this can all be done in one stage with no need for further revisions.  I would recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Mark Deutsch, MD

Revision surgery

+2
This is a rather complex decision process, and without photos, I for one would not feel that there is enough info to begin to answer this. 

Please consider re-posting your question with photos, and please explain the nature of the pectoral muscle deformity you mention.

All the best