I Am Looking for a Doc Near Philadelphia That Does Fat Transfer from Abdominal Area to Buttocks??

what can the price range from?

Fat Transfer in Philadelphia

+1
There are a number of quality surgeons in the Philadelphia area for the fat transfer to the buttocks including Dr. Bottger and Dr. Gabay.

The cost for fat transfer like other cosmetic surgery varies considerably across the country and even in the same area. South Florida tends to have lower fees then more expensive areas such as New York or Los Angeles. We charge starting at $4000 + MD Anesthesia related costs for fat transfer to the buttocks. Since you can get quality work at lower costs, patients will travel from throughout the state, the country, and internationally to have surgery in South Florida.

To ensure that you are receiving quality work with personalized care at the most cost effective prices, consult with board certified plastic surgeons that own their own nationally accredited facilities. The quality must be maintained at the highest level to maintain accreditation. The surgeons also have incentive to hire and train quality staff (to ensure that surgery is efficient and enjoyable), to ensure comfortable and private facilities (to encourage referral), and to eliminate waste (to ensure that these facilities can compete effectively).

Brazilian Butt Lift Near Philly

+1

Hi Monae

I treat patients from the Philly area and beyond all of the time.  I have had patients travel from all across the country and from around the world to have this procedure done.  I have been performing this procedure for over 13 years.    I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. 
Dr Markmann

Daniel P. Markmann, MD