I Have Swelling and Bleeding in my Septum. Can You Make Any Suggestions to Help Remedy my Ailment?

I am having swelling almost soft, smooth, cyst like in my septum along with rawness and bleeding. Although in the morning there is some infectious looking discharge. I have also spotted what appears to be a tunneling hole in my septum, small.

Swelling and Bleeding Issues With Septum

+1

Based on your complaints, I would highly recommend you consult with a board-certified facial plastic surgeon to determine what might be contributing to these problems. This may require much more intervention than is available with over-the-counter remedies. Wishing you the best of luck.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bleeding from the nose

+1

If you are having bleeding from your nose and this has been consistent then you need to be examined by an ENT physician as soon as possible. 

+1

See an ENT or Facial Plastic Surgeon now. It is possible that your symptoms are something benign but given your description you want to have anything more serious ruled out. Don't delay and seek a consultation now. 

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Growth on Septum

+1

It sounds like you have an abnormal growth on your septum that is bleeding/has a discharge.  This needs to be evaluated by an ENT/Head and Neck Surgeon.  He may need to take a biopsy to identify what it is.  I would urge you to take care of this ASAP.  

Jonathan Kulbersh, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon