Can Fat Cells Have Better Than Average Survival Rate if Inject to Where It Has Been Taken out?

my ps removed too much fats during my jowls lipo. I want to inject fats to where it has been taken out. after lipo, will blood vessels still remain there? If i want to inject fats, will fats be able to survive better at the site where it has been taken out if compare with injecting them to some fresh area?

Survival of fat grafts

+1

Fat graft survival can be affected by the health of the recipient site. For example, areas that are scarred from previous surgery or radiation generally have poorer fat graft survival than non-affected areas. However, fat grafting to your jowls can still be performed with success. In some cases, touch ups may be required to accomplish the best results. Thank you for sharing your questions and concerns. Best wishes.