Air in Chest Cavity After Augmentation, Should I Be Concerned?

I am 17 days post-op. I noticed it immediately after surgery but assumed it would be absorbed or something to that effect. Now I have begun to massage my breasts and realize it is still there. I can feel it and it makes a noise when it moves around.

Air in Chest after Breast Augmentation?

Yes, what you are experiencing is quite common after breast augmentation surgery.  Air  “bubbles” can be trapped in the soft tissues (crepitus)  or around the breast implant ( creating entertaining noises). You will find that this does resorb  and you should be “noise free” within a few weeks.