Feels Like Air Bubbles After BA. Is this Normal?

I feel what seems like air bubbles under my breast on top of my ribs. I am one day post op, is this normal? Also, if I press on my ribs under my breasts it is sore.

Air or fluid around implant after breast augmentation

+2

Anytime breast implants are placed, a small amount of residual fluid or air will be trapped between your tissues and the implants.  This air and/or fluid will reabsorb over the course of the first few weeks after surgery.  In the meantime, your implants may feel "squeaky."  This is common and not of any concern.

Air bubbles after breast augmentation

+2

Some times after surgery on the breast a small amount of air gets trapped inside the pocket. This usually absorbs after a few days.

Air Bubbles after Breast Augmentation?

+2

Yes,  It is quite common to feel the presence of “air bubbles" (crepitus).  This will resolve within a few days to a week.